Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Fullerton Soccer
- GTR Consulting
- Health Net of CA
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Juice Girl
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Melissa Crawford -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Mill Valley Recreation
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Sage Educators
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Speak To Me
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale Ave. and Miller Ave.
- Anthony Leite Family Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Dr. Bradly Jacobs
- Boo Koo
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dana Spaeth Photography
- El Paseo
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Mill Valley Aware
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Noe Valley Bakery
- Phibbs Construction
- Piazza D'Angelo Ristorante
- Rose Insurance Group
- Speakingphoto, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance -- Michael J. King
- Verus Technology
Wear your support for Kiddo! every time you ride.
Introducing the 2013 Kiddo! Cycling Jersey and Shorts. Now you can ride and raise money for Kiddo!
The Kiddo! Cycling jerseys and shorts are now available at Tam Bikes on 357 Miller Avenue in Mill Valley.
Whether you’re a recreational rider, a Category 1 racer or just know someone who rides, Kiddo’s new cycling jersey and shorts look and feel great while you ride. You’ll be letting everyone know you support the arts, technology, classroom and library aides, P.E. and innovative teaching programs for children in Mill Valley’s K-8 public schools.
Best of all, 15% of all jersey and shorts sales goes to Kiddo!
Kiddo! Bike Jersey
The Kiddo! bike jersey is a sport cut fit meant to be comfortable for any style of rider. Raglan cut with a full hidden zipper, three rear Pockets and featuring 100% SpeedPro fabric, a double knit performance poly that wicks sweat away from the body keeping riders cool and comfortable.
Kiddo! Bike Shorts
These shorts are great fitting and are made with 100% Premium Lycra and featuring APX Italian chamois, with five anatomically contoured panels, flatlock stitching that eliminates inner and outer seams that can cause irritation, leg grippers and 9.5” inseam.
For information on product sizing, please go to:
So team up in 2013 with Kiddo! and make even more of a difference!
Kiddo! Socks from Sockguy: Available at Tam Bikes
Both adult and children’s sizes are available at Tam Bikes! (Designed by MVMS parent Tricia Satake)