Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
The Kiddo! Endowment for the Arts was created to establish a legacy for future generations of students.
In 1986, upon the sale of a real estate donation, Kiddo! established the Kiddo! Endowment Fund with the aim of providing a perpetual source of secure funding for Kiddo! programs. The fund has grown since then to its current value of approximately $5 million. Since the fund’s creation, proceeds have been used to fund ongoing programs and seed promising new initiatives. Income from the Endowment currently funds approximately 7% of Kiddo!’s annual program expenses.
Please show your support by making a gift to the Endowment. Your contribution will help to sustain exemplary Kiddo!-funded programs that strengthen the education of more than 3200 children in the Mill Valley School District.
Donate to the Endowment Today
There are numerous ways to contribute to the Kiddo! Endowment for the Arts right now:
- Donate Online
- Donate by Mail
- Transfer Stock
- Donate Personal Property: contact the Kiddo! office at (415) 389-7790
Planned Giving for Today and the Future
With some careful planning you can provide for your nearest and dearest and Kiddo! too! Planned gifts can support the future work of Kiddo! during your lifetime and beyond. Visit our Planned Giving pages for detailed information on planned giving options, exploring options by age range and useful forms.
Join Our Planned Giving Circle
Let us know you have included Kiddo! in your Gift and Estate plan, and join the community of others that have done the same. Submit this form to the Kiddo! office.
Over 1,000 individuals have supported the Kiddo! Endowment Fund, with donations large and small. Here is what some of the generous donors have to say.
Learn how some of our former Kiddo! students are using their Kiddo! arts education today, and hear how Kiddo! programs affected their lives in their own words on our Alumni Profiles page.
For more information on the many ways to be involved,
call (415) 389-7790.