Annual Giving Campaign
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
Each spring we launch our Annual Campaign to raise funds for the upcoming school year. We aim for 100% parent participation, at any donation level. Please give as generously as you can!
As the MVSD’s main fundraising organization, Kiddo! is committed to raising the additional funding necessary to protect the quality educational programs more than 3,100 Mill Valley students receive.
This year we will raise money to preserve programs like art, music, PE, technology and classroom and library aides.
The per-student need is $1,200 in order to preserve these vital programs. For just $100 a month, you will ensure that our children continue to receive an unparalleled education that keeps them healthy and inspired, and provides a foundation for a life filled with success.
We aim for 100% family participation so please give as generously as you can. Excellent schools need everyone’s support.
In response to the increasing financial needs of our schools, Kiddo! is continuing the Scholar Circle giving level, which recognizes our most generous donors of $5,000 or more. We hope you will consider becoming a member of the Scholar Circle today. Scholar Circle benefits include:
- Invitation to the Scholar Circle special event in the Fall
- Listing on next year’s Kiddo! stationery
- Listing in next year’s published donor list by level
- Kiddo! car decal
- And the thanks of over 3,100 Mill Valley students!
By reaching for this new level of giving, you will help maintain the exceptional programs and services that Mill Valley students deserve!
How you can make a difference today:
Kiddo! accepts online donations using your credit card. It’s quick, easy, and secure, and your personal information always remains private. Click here to make a donation or to set up a payment plan.
Click here for a donation form.Kiddo!
409 Sycamore Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941-2231
PhoneCall us today at 415.389.7791 and we’ll be happy to discuss a payment plan that works best for your family.
Stock DonationsGifts of stock are always welcome, and the benefits of giving appreciated securities are significant. By donating stock rather than selling it, you can avoid potential capital gains taxes. Please consult with your tax adviser to determine your tax savings. Click here for information on how to make a gift of securities to Kiddo! or call us at 415.389.7790.
Matching GiftsYou can double the value of your gift by asking your employer to match your donation to Kiddo! To do so, obtain a matching gift form from your company’s Human Resources department and send or fax the completed form to Kiddo!
Please click here for the list of companies that have made matching gifts to Kiddo!.