Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
Our school district technology plan states that technology in education should prepare students to be competent, responsible users in their academic studies and in their future career choices.
They should also be able to capitalize on the opportunities that technology offers to broaden their educational experience and develop and nurture their information literacy. Technology allows students to be successful in a rapidly changing world, and provides students and teachers with the tools and skills needed to support learning in all subjects.
Kiddo! provides funding support for the district’s technology specialists who keep the technology running for the teachers and the student. Kiddo! also funds a District Technology Coach who provides technology training and support for district teachers.
In addition, Kiddo! provides funding for technology hardware and software in support of the district’s technology plan. In recent years, Kiddo! has purchased laptop mobile computer carts for each elementary school, multi-media carts for the middle school, and computers for the Middle School Library.
Kiddo! also provided funding for the first year’s lease of 150 teacher laptops which began the teacher laptop program in 2005, and purchased four iPad carts and technology training for Middle School teachers as they began to implement mobile devices in curricular areas and classroom instruction.
Note: The Mill Valley School District manages the academic and administrative business for each school and subject — for both District- and Kiddo!-funded teachers and programs — including curriculum development, staffing, teacher professional development, class registration, grading, etc.
For more information about the Mill Valley School District Technology Program, click here.