Innovative Teaching Grants
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
The opportunity to develop innovative ideas in the classroom.
Kiddo!’s Innovative Teacher Grants are awarded in support of programs that foster creative and innovative classroom teaching. Each fall, an Awards Committee comprised of one teacher from each school, a representative from the administrative council and Kiddo!, and a parent from PTA Council reviews teacher proposals and selects award recipients.
Kiddo! also funded eight “Strategic Leadership Grants” for the District in Fall 2015. In the words of the District office, “Through a generous $25,000 contribution from Kiddo!, the District is pleased to offer Strategic Plan Staff Leadership Grants for the 2015-16 school year. The purpose of these grants is to provide leadership development opportunities for Mill Valley School District staff, enhance curriculum and instruction across the District, and foster innovation.” See the District’s list of Strategic Leadership Grants below.