Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
What Is Kiddo!?
Kiddo!, the Mill Valley Schools Community Foundation, is a non-profit 501(c3) organization made up of parents, teachers, business people, and active members of the community who, since 1982, have raised tens of millions of dollars to supplement our limited school budgets. We fund vital programs and teachers at our five elementary schools and middle school – including art, music, drama, poetry, dance, P.E., technology, teacher grants, classroom aides and library aides.
- Click here for more detailed Kiddo! financial information
- Learn about Kiddo!-funded programs
- Read our FAQ to learn more about Kiddo!
- Watch a video about Kiddo!
- Read the Kiddo! Strategic Plan
- Kiddo! Allocations Policy
Our Vision, Mission & Purpose
Our children are a community treasure. Our vision is to inspire children to reach their full potential by funding arts education and other vital programs.
Kiddo! supports quality educational programs in the arts and other areas for all children in partnership with the Mill Valley School District. As concerned citizens, committed parents and advocates for educational excellence, we raise funds, gather resources and act as a catalyst to involve the community in supporting public education. We celebrate the importance, value and achievement of our students, teachers and schools.
Kiddo!’s core purpose is to provide funding for comprehensive arts programs in vocal and instrumental music, visual art, dance, drama and poetry for children in the Mill Valley School District. In collaboration with the school district, Kiddo! also supports other vital programs that benefit the needs of all students. Kiddo! serves as the Mill Valley School District’s primary nonprofit fundraising organization, is accountable to donors, and adheres to the core values of equity, responsibility and quality as the guiding criteria for all recommendations, decisions and policies.
Learn more about how to donate to Kiddo!.