$35,000 for 35 Years with 75% Participation
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
A group of generous donors have offered Kiddo! a $35,000 bonus if the family participation rate across the district reaches 75% by December 31, 2016.
If you have already donated to Kiddo! for this school year — thank you!
If you haven’t, please do so now and help Kiddo! earn this large bonus.
The suggested donation is $1,200 per student, but we ask families to give at any level that is meaningful for them to help our great students, teachers, and schools. Any amount is needed and counts toward getting us closer to receiving our bonus!
There is no substitute for family participation – please make your contribution today!
This Just In!
In celebration of our 35th birthday, SweetE Organic, Mill Valley Swirl, and Woody’s Yogurt Place have joined the $35K for 35 Years Participation Challenge!
If we meet our 75% participation goal by December 31, EVERY child in the District will receive a voucher for a sweet treat from one of these generous local businesses.
Your donations to Kiddo! fund:
- The salaries of all of our excellent art, music, dance, drama and poetry teachers, and the materials for their programs
- Elementary P.E. teacher salaries
- The salaries of our library aides and classroom aides
- The salaries of our tech support staff
- Innovative teacher grants
- And more!
See the specific programs and staff funded at your school here:
Are Payment Plans Available?
Yes! You can choose to break your donation into installments to be paid over a number of months. Payment plans are available for check or credit card donations. You can create a payment plan when you donate online, on the mail-in form, or by calling the Kiddo! office at 415.389.7797.
To learn more about Kiddo! read our FAQ here.
Image credit: Monica May