Business Partner of the Month – Sweetwater Music Hall
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Woody's Yogurt Place
- Anthony Leite Personalized Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
Sweetwater Music Hall & Café is a community gathering spot that truly offers something for everyone. From the moment we open our doors in the morning, locals and out of town visitors in the know come for our Stumptown coffee and perhaps a French omelet or some spicy duck hash. Many of them return for lunch or dinner on our spacious patio, enjoying sliders, amazing salads, or any of our unique daily specials. Our locally sourced, seasonal, organic, and sustainable menu was created and is constantly overseen by famed chef Gordon Drysdale and we dare you to find a better value in all of Marin!
The Sweetwater, of course, is more than just a café; we are the premier North Bay live music venue and on any given night you might find investor Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead or any number of other legendary artists gracing our stage. Dating back to 1972, when the original Sweetwater opened around the corner from our current location, the club has always had a reputation for pulling in big time stars who might be passing through, in many ways that holds true today.
More than just a state-of-the-art music venue and surprisingly good café, at the heart of why a small group of local investors rebuilt the Sweetwater was a desire to give back to this wonderful community. For many, music is the seed that all social interaction grows from, not to mention spiritual nourishment, and we needed to bring back the Sweetwater stage, but we are now also able to host concerts for kids, weddings, birthday parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and most rewarding of all, the many fundraisers we host each year, raisings hundreds of thousands of dollars for local schools, Kiddo!, and a plethora of other grass roots, community organizations.
We live and breathe music at the Sweetwater and we know how important it is to foster the arts in our schools, many of those kids who first picked up an instrument because of support Kiddo! provides end up on our stage, and that’s just one of the many reasons we’re proud to partner with Kiddo!