Families Met Challenge!
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Fullerton Soccer
- GTR Consulting
- Health Net of CA
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Juice Girl
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Melissa Crawford -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Mill Valley Recreation
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Sage Educators
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Speak To Me
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale Ave. and Miller Ave.
- Anthony Leite Family Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Dr. Bradly Jacobs
- Boo Koo
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dana Spaeth Photography
- El Paseo
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Mill Valley Aware
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Noe Valley Bakery
- Phibbs Construction
- Piazza D'Angelo Ristorante
- Rose Insurance Group
- Speakingphoto, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance -- Michael J. King
- Verus Technology
The Mill Valley community has come together to support our children!
The results are in! A record-breaking 78% of all families 1,718 in all, donated to Kiddo! in 2012, exceeding our 75% participation goal and meeting our financial goals for the 2012-2013 school year.
By meeting the participation challenge, Kiddo! has earned a $75,000 bonus generously donated by several district families. Also, we are excited to report that not only did the district donation rate exceed 75%, but the donation rate at every district school exceeded 75% as well! Thanks to our amazing parent community, all of our arts, technology and PE programs, along with our classroom and library aides will be fully funded through the end of the school year!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! With your generosity, you have shown once again what makes Mill Valley special: our support for one another, and for our children.