Families Met Challenge!
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Mill Valley Market (our FIRST Business Partner in 1987!)
- Mill Valley Wine, Beer, and Gourmet Food Tasting
- MV Code Club
- Rose Insurance Group
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Sweetwater Music Hall
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Anthony Leite Family Dentistry
- Ashraf Orthodontics
- Boo Koo
- Bucky Dog
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dhana Inc.
- Bradly Jacobs, MD, Blue Wave Medicine
- Fairytale Brownies
- Famous 4
- Good Earth Natural Foods
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Joshua Deitch Real Estate Agent
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacifc Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Lola of North Beach
- Marin Optometry
- Marion Weinreb and Associates, Inc.
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Milvali Salon and Cosmetics
- Phibbs Construction
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Sage Educators
- Sausalito Stationery
- State Farm Insurance -- Mike King
- Strawberry Village Retail, LLC
- Verus Technology
The Mill Valley community has come together to support our children!
The results are in! A record-breaking 78% of all families 1,718 in all, donated to Kiddo! in 2012, exceeding our 75% participation goal and meeting our financial goals for the 2012-2013 school year.
By meeting the participation challenge, Kiddo! has earned a $75,000 bonus generously donated by several district families. Also, we are excited to report that not only did the district donation rate exceed 75%, but the donation rate at every district school exceeded 75% as well! Thanks to our amazing parent community, all of our arts, technology and PE programs, along with our classroom and library aides will be fully funded through the end of the school year!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! With your generosity, you have shown once again what makes Mill Valley special: our support for one another, and for our children.