Families Met Challenge!
Support The Businesses That Support Our SchoolsSee all business partners
- Brent Thomson -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Carrot Top Treats
- Dhana Inc.
- Fullerton Soccer
- Grooms Wealth Management
- GTR Consulting
- Jim Hughes Photography
- Kathleen Clifford -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Kivu Consulting
- Larkspur Landing Veterinary Hospital
- Melissa Crawford -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty
- Mill Valley Recreation
- Nassiri & Jung LLP
- OXB Studio Architects
- Sage Educators
- Shahin Javaheri, MD - SF Plastic Surgeon
- Sharon Kramlich -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- State Farm-Michael King
- West America Tae Kwon Do
- Whole Foods Market E. Blithedale and Miller Ave.
- Anthony Leite Family Dentistry
- Boo Koo
- Carlson Orthodontics
- Christensen Construction
- Dr. Bradly Jacobs
- El Paseo
- Gourmet Walks
- Joan Kermath -- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Katrina Kehl -- Pacific Union Int'l Real Estate
- Laughing Glass Cocktails
- Law Offices of Anthony Brass
- Lebus Orthodontics
- Marin Optometry
- Marin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Michelle J. Gonzalez, DDS
- Rotary Club of Mill Valley
- Milvali Salon
- Yolo Yogurt Lounge
- Verus Technology
The Mill Valley community has come together to support our children!
The results are in! A record-breaking 78% of all families 1,718 in all, donated to Kiddo! in 2012, exceeding our 75% participation goal and meeting our financial goals for the 2012-2013 school year.
By meeting the participation challenge, Kiddo! has earned a $75,000 bonus generously donated by several district families. Also, we are excited to report that not only did the district donation rate exceed 75%, but the donation rate at every district school exceeded 75% as well! Thanks to our amazing parent community, all of our arts, technology and PE programs, along with our classroom and library aides will be fully funded through the end of the school year!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! With your generosity, you have shown once again what makes Mill Valley special: our support for one another, and for our children.